Waikato club Melville United are looking to appoint part-time coaches to worth with youth teams in their academy programme.
The club aims to appoint suitably qualified coaches to start in late January 2023.
- Minimum NZF C licence (or overseas equivalent).
- Willingness to learn and challenge convention in player development.
- Well-organised, good communicator and punctual.
- Ability to work with a team and in a co-coaching context.
- Player-centred coaching approach.
- Experience coaching players aged 12-17.
- NZF B licence or higher (or overseas equivalent).
- Desire to work across more than one group (depending on availability).
- Variety of experience in high-quality development environments within New Zealand or overseas.
- Skills or experience in athlete development, video analysis, strength and conditioning or sports science.
What the club offers
In its advertisement, Melville says:
“You will work closely with our Technical Director who has worked in professional environments around the world.”
- A comprehensive coach development plan.
- Support with future NZF coaching qualifications.
- Competitive session rates.
- Opportunity to observe and contribute to first team sessions
How to apply
To apply, email a covering letter and CV to [email protected].
Tell us your club news
If you belong to a club in the northern or WaiBOP regions, please let us know what’s happening at your club.
Either send us your media releases or send us a link to your announcement/story on your website.
If we think it’ll interest football fans and our members, we’ll do our best to share your news.
Email us at [email protected] – thanks.
Use our logo
Please add our logo to your club’s website and invite your members and supporters to check us out.