Newly-promoted Hibiscus Coast will close applications for their men’s first-team head coach’s role at 5pm on Friday February 10, 2023.
The team won last year’s Lotto NRFL second division and will play in this year’s newly-named NRFL Championship.
The club seeks applications for the role for 2023 and beyond, following the recent resignation of Brian Murphy.
READ MORE: Newly-appointed coach resigns, forcing Hibiscus Coast to recruit replacement >>>>
The club says it is ideally seeking someone who has:
- A proven track record as a successful coach at senior level.
- Excellent technical and tactical skills.
- Proficient people management skills.
- A passion for football with a desire to build a successful squad, that sees HBCAFC compete successfully and consistently at the highest level.
- Minimum “C” OFC coaching licence.
- Eligible to work in New Zealand.
- Must be accredited on the NZF Coaches Network.
- Must have attended a 11+ Injury Prevention Workshop.
- Must be willing to undergo a police check.
The club says if a candidate wishes to expand the role, it has the ability to increase the portfolio to full-time work, based on the applicant’s skill-set and availability.
Applications close at 5pm on Friday February 10, 2023.
Interview dates: Between February 6 – 12, 2023.
Appointment: No later than February 13, 2023.
How to apply
Contact Technical Director of Football Nathan Cranney for more information or to apply by emailing [email protected].
The club requests a CV and covering letter.
Tell Friends of Football your club news
Please let us know what’s happening at your club.
Either send us your media releases or send us a link to your announcement/story on your website.
If we think it’ll interest football fans and our members, we’ll do our best to share your news.
Email us at [email protected] – thanks.
Use our logo
Please add our logo to your club’s website and invite your members and supporters to check us out.