New Zealand Football are seeking applications for two roles based at their national office in Albany, Auckland.
Human Resources Manager
- HR Management in National Sporting Organisation
- Generalist role
- Provide advice and support at all levels
Work with senior management to ensure that NZ Football has effective HR capability, systems and support.
You’ll be working with the CEO, Senior Management Team and NZF staff to ensure that Football has effective HR capability, systems and support.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing HR advice and support to managers and employees on all aspects of HR, including recruitment, performance management, remuneration, change management and employee engagement.
- Ensuring appropriate safeguarding practices are in place for NZF and federation staff, as well as supporting the implementation of a police vetting service for all football volunteers in NZ.
We’re looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years’ generalist HR experience, preferably with experience of working in sports or a not for profit organisation. You’ll be an excellent relationship-builder, proactive with a focus on innovation and continuous improvement.
For a copy of the job description, click HR-Manager—January-2023.pdf
- Are you a tertiary qualified accountant?
- Do you have Not for Profit experience?
- Then NZ Football is looking for you!
Manage and oversee all finance operations within NZ Football’s corporate services function.
Reporting to the GM People & Finance, we are looking for someone who will bring their financial expertise, passion and energy to the day to day management of the finance and accounting functions for both NZ Football and NZ Football Foundation. This role is supported by an Assistant Accountant.
We are looking for a tertiary qualified accountant (preferably CA) who can demonstrate significant experience across a wide range of accounting functions, preferably with some Not-for-Profit experience, including:
- preparation of monthly and annual financial reports
- managing the annual audit process
- assisting with financial scenarios and business cases on transformation projects
- managing the annual budget process
- partnering with departmental budget holders to provide them with insights and advice
- managing accounting IT system and payroll system
- managing day to day payroll, AP and AR functions
- people management
- building and maintaining excellent stakeholder relationships
- tax compliance (GST, FBT)
This role will work closely with the GM People & Finance on financial analysis on a number of key projects to grow football in NZ. With multiple revenue streams from external sources such as FIFA and Sport NZ, someone with experience in project accounting would be desirable.
For a copy of the job description click Finance-Manager—Feb-2023.pdf