Western Springs are looking for qualified coaches to be part of a new era at the club.
“We are excited about what the future holds with some changes happening in the pre-academy (9-12) and academy (13-17) space,” the club says via its website.
Pre-academy coaching positions (ages 9-12, mixed and girls)
- Junior level 3 qualified
- Understanding of junior football development
- Believes in the teaching methods of constraint-led games, teaching games for understanding
- Competent with IT, Google, excel
- Work as part of a forward-thinking team
Academy coaching positions (ages 13-17, mixed and girls)
- C Licence qualified as a minimum
- Understanding of youth football development
Believes in the teaching methods of constraint-led games, teaching games for understanding
Competent with IT, Google, excel
Work as part of a forward-thinking team
How to apply
Applications close on October 23, 2023.
Tell Friends of Football your club news
Please let us know what’s happening at your club.
Either send us your media releases or send us a link to your announcement/story on your website.
If we think it’ll interest football fans and our members, we’ll do our best to share your news.
Email us at [email protected].
Use our logo
Please add our logo to your club’s website and invite your members and supporters to check us out.