Bay of Plenty club Otumoetai are seeking a part-time administrator to start their role in February.
The club is advertising the vacancy through Seek and describes the role as a permanent position working about 15 hours a week.
The hourly rate is $25-$30.
Candidates need to be highly organised and efficient to handle all aspects of player registration.
“In this role, you will also be the first contact point for queries across all of our summer and winter football programmes and will need strong people skills,” the club says.
Main responsibilities include:
- Management of the online registration system, Friendly Manager.
- Handle queries and complaints in a courteous and fair manner.
- Report on registrations to the club president and director of football.
- Work with grade coordinators on team formation using Friendly Manager.
- Work with the club treasurer on billing and collections.
- Update the club calendar, website and social media.
- Send email communications on behalf of the club president and director of football.
“If you are seeking a flexible role with lots of variety, and have excellent communication, administration, and organisation skills, we would love to hear from you! This is a work-from-home position and has the potential for additional hours for the right candidate,” the club says.
For any questions please email [email protected].
Applications close on Friday January 19, 2024.