Canterbury club Cashmere Technical are looking to recruit a community football development officer.
In its description of the role, the club says:
“This role will be at the heart of the club and its members and will include coaching an academy team, community coach support and development, overall coordination of club programmes and operational support. We are looking for someone with the following skills and attributes:
- Skilled and experienced football coach with OFC/NZF C licence as a minimum.
- Previous experience with a New Zealand National League club is desired.
- Previous experience with a New Zealand Football Club Academy is desired.
- Eligible to work in New Zealand.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to relate well to a wide and diverse range of people and ages.
- A well-organised self-starter with the ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Collaborative and flexible working style, including willingness to work at weekends.
This is a full-time position based at Garrick Park, Woolston, Christchurch.
How to express interest
Send your expression of interest with your CV and cover letter to [email protected] before Sunday February 4, 2024.